Is your baby throwing tantrums during a diaper change? It could be that wiping your young one with cold baby wipes is making them feel uncomfortable. Baby’s skin is soft and delicate, and cleaning your baby with cold wipes could be annoying. Diaper changes should be relaxing and enjoyable. However, if it leaves your baby screaming and shivering, then it’s about time you get a wipe warmer.
A wipe warmer will help you give that extra care to your baby’s delicate bottom and other bodily areas. To give you a hand, we have done extensive research and rounded up the eight best wipe warmers for your baby that are pocket-friendly and will make diaper changing moments enjoyable.
THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A WIPE WARMER
Light in a baby wipe warmer is essential when changing your baby’s diaper at night. The last thing you want is to shine bright lights into your baby’s eyes when they are supposed to be learning to sleep at night. To ensure that doesn’t happen, go for a warmer that features a nightlight to avoid turning on the nursery’s main light at night.
If you are a mom on the go and you like traveling with your baby, the first thing you consider in a warmer apart from light is how portable it is. Babies require a lot of stuff when traveling, and the last thing you need on your list is a bulky warmer. One that has a car adapter is an added advantage since it will allow you to change your baby’s diaper anywhere.
A good warmer is the one that doesn’t compromise your baby’s safety. To make sure that your baby is safe using a wipe warmer, you need to know how it works. A safe baby wipe warmer should have antimicrobial additives to prevent the growth of microorganisms and bacteria. It should also warm up the wipes to a constant temperature, ensuring they are not too hot for baby use.
To avoid buying cheap low-quality warmers. Just like with anything else, if you invest a little more money upfront on a high-quality warmer, you won’t need to buy another one.
- ✔️ Top Heating: Quickly heat the top 4-5 wipes and keep the underneath wet wipes fresh to avoid drying out due to prolonged heating.
- ✔️ All Day Constant Temperature: Built-in temperature sensor, which can keep the temperature at 45-55 degrees and avoid high or cold temperature, so all the day is warm. The power is 18W and using kilowatt-hour with 2.5 days.
- ✔️ Large Capacity: 80 wet wipes can be placed at a time, You do not need to change wet wipes frequently because it is 3 days usage.
- ✔️ Non-slip Wipe: The four-legged heater is non-slip and non-slide. The footpad at the bottom makes you safely draw paper.
- ✔️ High-quality Material: Made of PP plastic, smooth and burr-free, making it slide more smoothly. The material is safe, healthy, and non-toxic, heating without odor, heat resistance, and impact resistance.
- ✔️ Energy-saving The heater is more energy-saving than energy-saving lamps With low power constant temperature, it does not waste electricity.
- ✔️ 100% Brand New & High Quality
- ✔️ Rated Power: 18W / Rated Frequency: 50HZ / Rated Voltage: 200V
- ✔️ Color: White
- ✔️ Fits For All Brands Wipes!
- ✔️ Size: Approx.110 x 256 x 160 mm / 4.33 x 10.08 x 6.30 inches
1. Open the lid of the heater
2. Fix the wipes that torn off the plastic sealing with the heating cover’s elastic straps.
3. Close the lid and plug in the power supply to adjust the temperature.
4. After reaching the set temperature, press the pickup button and the cover will automatically pop up for immediate use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ✔️ 1 x Wet Wipes Warmer Heater Dispenser